If you follow the steps in this guide, you'll never again run out of profitable business ideas.
With ideas, it's like with electromagnetic waves. We're surrounded by them, but if we're not tuning into them (e.g. by using a radio), we're not receiving them.
Think about it this way. Each framework, tactic and strategy you learn gives you the ability to receive new idea frequencies.
Once you've internalized just a handful of them, you'll start to see opportunities everywhere.
It's precisely this skill that sets successful entrepreneurs apart. (That is, of course, in addition to their relentless focus on execution and real-world feedback)
The good news is that everyone can develop a strong and healthy idea muscle. You just have to learn the fundamentals and then start getting your reps in.
In this guide, I share everything I know about coming up with great business ideas. You’ll learn:
- How to develop an effective ideation habit.
- The four strategies for coming up with great business ideas (or rather for finding promising painful problems).
- Why it's essential to get rid of your filters and protect your ideas.
- How to prepare yourself for the entrepreneurial journey ahead.
- Why the real challenge you should focus on is not finding a perfect idea but navigating the idea maze.
- How to develop an eye for great ideas.
- The 15+ business idea frameworks you should know about.
- The four methods you can use to validate ideas fast, cheap and effectively.
- 20+ questions to evaluate your business ideas.
You'll get access to:
- A convenient Notion dashboard. (No Notion account required.)
- Instructions for 4 brainstorming sessions (suited for introverts and extroverts alike) that you can use whenever you feel like you need fresh ideas.
- All future updates.
Prices start at $20 and will increase every 30 sales.
If you're unhappy with the product, you'll get a refund, no questions asked.
CURRENT: 30 copies at $20
30 copies at $25
30 copies at $30
30 copies at $35
30 copies at $40
30 copies at $45
30 copies at $50
30 copies at $55
Note: This could easily be a 200+ page book. But I've decided to cut out all the fluff and instead created an actionable Notion dashboard that contains nothing but no-nonsense insights and which you can treat like a choose your own adventure game.