In the past 12 months, I built 5 profitable businesses and made over $100,000 leveraging my web scraping skills.
In this course, I'm for the first time sharing everything I know about the topic.
- The basics of web scraping using Python libraries such as Beautiful Soup.
- Effective strategies to speed up your scraping scripts and reduce error rates.
- How to avoid getting blocked.
- Advanced screen scraping methods that will allow you to scrape websites that require a login.
- How to reverse engineer browser requests.
- How to find undocumented APIs and use them to extract information that's not publicly available.
- What I've learned about building and selling data products.
You'll get access to:
- 10+ videos (á 20-40minutes each). In each video, I'm showing you how to solve real-world problems that occur when we're scraping a specific website.
- All the source code used in the videos.
- All videos and content that will be added in the future. (I'll be adding additional videos over time based on the feedback I'm getting.)
The course is non-linear and self-paced. This way you can always pick whatever lesson is most relevant given your current situation.
Pricing starts at $47 and will increase every 10 sales.
- SOLD OUT: 10 copies @ $47
- SOLD OUT: 10 copies @ $67
- SOLD OUT: 10 copies @ $87
- SOLD OUT 10 copies @ $107
- CURRENT PRICE: 10 copies @ $127
- THEN: 10 copies @ $147
- THEN: 10 copies @ $167
- FINAL PRICE: $187
If you're unhappy with the course, you'll get a refund, no questions asked.
I'm doing my best to make the course as self-contained as possible and Python is really simple to learn if you have experience with any programming language. And of course, if you already know some Python, you definitely won't have any problems following the course.
Disclaimer: This is a presale. If for whatever reason I'm not able to deliver the course, you will of course get your money back.
An actionable, hands-on video course on how to solve the most common web scraping challenges.
- An actionable, hands-on video course on how to solve the most common web scraping challenges.